What's new this season?
Each game in season 6 will have one or more unique twists that will make the play for that evening distinctive. The twists will probably not be revealed until the day of the game, but might be announced in advance on the Casino McVegas website. The twists might be tweaks to the rules for the evening, additions of special bonus rounds, changes to the way games are selected, changes to the game catalog, additions of extra mechanics (examples of these from past seasons include coupons, multiplier tokens, and the magical mystery draw), and much much more. Each game in Season 6 promises to be its own special adventure. (NOTE: See ‘Crazy Hippie Play’ note about twists in the Tournament of Champions section below).
Sometimes it’s helpful to have a wee bit of “fine print” in place that explains some of our nuttier game mechanics, resolves questions, discourages shenanigans, and maximizes our time for having much fun and drinking many cocktails:
- The same game cannot be picked more than once in an evening. This includes games selected at random (an option in the Season 6 game menu). If a game is selected randomly and an already selected game is chosen. We will repeat the process until this is not the case.
- Players may not transfer chips, cards, multiplier tokens, etc. from one player to another. Each person has to survive and thrive based on his or her own merits.
- No side bets involving chips, cards, coupons, multiplier tokens, etc. between players are allowed.
- A player cannot play more than one spot simultaneously in a game.
- To be eligible to win at the end of the night, you must make at least 1 wager in each of the four main rounds and each of the four mini-games. Money wheel wagering is optional.
- One formal chip count will be held before the start of the final round of play.
- And finally, there is the handy catch all Tom is always right rule. If we have a question or moment of confusion, Tom’s resolution stands, even if it contradicts something that’s written down somewhere or previous play.
Ready to get started?
Get familar with the games. Each game is explained before we start play, but you can learn the finer points by reviewed the full rules.
Demos and visual aids to help you understand the games. Send an email to get on the distribution for when these are available.